The Website is operated by Dalby Activity Centre Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company Number 10884493) with registered office at Woodend, The Crescent, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO112PW. The term "us", "we" and "our" refers to Dalby Activity Centre Ltd.
The purpose of this statement is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, we may collect and use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by us on this website and/or by using the our website generally you consent and agree to this use by us.
We do not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the our website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name and contact details. We will only use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may disclose any information and data relating to you to the police or any regulatory or government authority including and not limited to law enforcement agencies in response to a request in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
Disclosure of Your Information
3. We may give information about you to the following companies and organisations
(i) Our insurance company in the event of a claim made against us
(ii) If requested by any law enforcement agency.
4. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
5. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request.
6. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
7. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
8. If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe.
Changes to Policy